- 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business.18
- 94% of the consumers surveyed have gone online for local shopping purposes.19
- 140 Billion local searches (desktop and mobile) expected in 2014.20
- 77% of mobile device users contact a business after conducting a local search.20
- 59% of mobile users who look for local information visit the business on same day.20
- 88% of consumers consult online reviews before they purchase local services.20
What is Local SEO?
Local search engine optimization, or Local SEO, is the process of adding and optimizing business listings and profiles for placement in search engine directories – with the primary goal of achieving prominent placements in local search results for keywords and search queries related to a business’s primary products and services.
The Local SEO Process
The Local SEO process begins with creating and claiming your business listing on each of the major search engine business directories – Google Places (Google+ Local), Yahoo Local, and Bing Places. Our goal is to ensure your profiles are well developed, utilizing keyword-rich descriptions to best represent your products and services. Most importantly, we establish the proper format for your business’s NAP, otherwise known as a citation. Simply put, it’s the way your business displays its name, address and phone number. This citation will serve as the standard way your business’s location information is to be disseminated across the web. We will work to get your citations added to the main search engine directories and ensure they are all accurately formatted.
Local Search Results
Our local search engine optimization services are driving traffic and revenues for our clients. The local seo program will improve the rank and prominence of your business listings across all major search engines and mapping applications – including mobile tablets and smart phones. We are showing our clients a return on investment that has resulted in over 90% renewal rates. An impressive 9 out of 10 clients have experienced positive results with our local search services.